In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness month, we here at The Vyne are all about continuing to fight the good fight so that one day a cure can be found for this devastating disease. We trolled the web and found some great items that you can purchase to support the cause:
1. Bobbi Brown Pink Shimmer Brick – We’re loving Bobbi Brown cosmetics right now and this pink shimmer brick is a great add to any make-up collection. $38, Department stores; a $35,000 donation goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
2. White + Warren Cashmere Gloves – How can you not adore these fun, flouncy gloves? They’ll add a pop of color to that black or navy pea coat this winter. $75; WhiteandWarren.com. Fifty percent of proceeds goes to Women at Risk Breast Cancer Program at New York–Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
3. Microsoft four-button Mouse – Point and click in style with this pearly sheen and textured grip mouse from Microsoft. $40, Microsoft.com/hardware; 10 percent of proceeds goes to Susan G. Komen for the Cure
4. Sonia Kashuk’s Make-up Clutch & Tools – This fabulously stylish clutch holds all the tools you need for a polished look. $22, Target stores nationwide; 15 percent of sales goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
5. Riedel Stemless Wineglasses – Wow your guests at your next dinner party with fun stemless wineglasses —each tinted with a different shade of pink. $70 for four; RiedelWebStore.com. Fifteen percent of sales goes to Living Beyond Breast Cancer.
6. Jo Malone Red Roses Bath Oil – Jo Malone fragrances are unbelievably intoxicating so we’re sure this subtle scent of roses, violet leaves, and lemon is no exception. $60, Department stores; a $20,000 donation goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.