- Turn brooches, bottle caps or buttons into decorative magnets – just glue on magnets to the back of them!
- Turn a wine rack into a magazine holder.
- Turn extra wallpaper into drawer liners.
- Turn a tall vase into a toilet paper container.
- Use post earrings into decorative push-pins.
- Turn baskets into magazine or guest bathroom toiletries holders.
- Turn books into furniture – Stack a bunch as a side table or create two stacks with a glass top for an easy coffee table.
What are some of your favorite Reuse and Repurpose decorating tips?