6. Magid Wicker Stone Clutch
7. Tory Burch Rattan Flap Clutch
Two of the most popular colors this season are charcoal and wine. Whether worn together in one outfit or subtly introduced as a shoe or accessory color, you will see these two all over the place. One simple way to weave these colors into your wardrobe is through a hot handbag. Here are some we have our eyes on:
1. Tano Saught-After 4303
2. Pelham Studded Hobo
3. Gianni Chiarini Glazed Leather Hobo
4. Fossil Large Foldover Hobo
5. Dautore 2601 Hobo
6. Kenneth Cole New York Raise the Bar Portfolio Clutch
7. Juicy Couture “The Queens Garden” Bag
8. Elliott Lucca “Maxfield” Drawstring Bucket Bag
Last week we gave you a preview of this fall season’s best fashion trends. This week we’re featuring the best fall has to offer in handbags and shoes. Happy shopping!
Chic Romanticism: Bows, flowers, and ruffles have been all over the runways for this coming season. Though still feminine, we see these accessories very refined and sophisticated.
1. Valentino Rosette Shoulder Bag
2. SANTI Clutch
3. Dollhouse Kim
Embellishments: Metal embellishments are being found all over shoes, handbags, and even jackets and jeans. Here are a few of our favorites:
4. Dolce Vita Studded Pump
5. Cole Haan Whitney Hobo
6. Nine West Vintage America Fiddle Boot
Color!: That’s right, you will see colors popping everywhere. Primarily in jewel tones like purples, deep blues, and greens, don’t be afraid to break away from the neutrals this fall.
7. Enzo Angiolini Elaya
8. Jupe Mesh Mid High Shoe
9. Prada Vitella Shine Hobo
With only a little over a month away until Labor Day, now’s the time to wear out your white wardrobe! These “white hot” fashions and accessories are sure to inspire.
1. Gucci Santander Wedge Sandal
2. BCBGMAXAZRIA Strapless Rosette Dress
3. Bottega Veneta Hobo
4. Silk Ruffle Top
5. Michael Kors Sheath Dress
6. Shingle Plaque Belt