In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness month, we here at The Vyne are all about continuing to fight the good fight so that one day a cure can be found for this devastating disease. We trolled the web and found some great items that you can purchase to support the cause:
1. Bobbi Brown Pink Shimmer Brick – We’re loving Bobbi Brown cosmetics right now and this pink shimmer brick is a great add to any make-up collection. $38, Department stores; a $35,000 donation goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
2. White + Warren Cashmere Gloves – How can you not adore these fun, flouncy gloves? They’ll add a pop of color to that black or navy pea coat this winter. $75; WhiteandWarren.com. Fifty percent of proceeds goes to Women at Risk Breast Cancer Program at New York–Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
3. Microsoft four-button Mouse – Point and click in style with this pearly sheen and textured grip mouse from Microsoft. $40, Microsoft.com/hardware; 10 percent of proceeds goes to Susan G. Komen for the Cure
4. Sonia Kashuk’s Make-up Clutch & Tools – This fabulously stylish clutch holds all the tools you need for a polished look. $22, Target stores nationwide; 15 percent of sales goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
5. Riedel Stemless Wineglasses – Wow your guests at your next dinner party with fun stemless wineglasses —each tinted with a different shade of pink. $70 for four; RiedelWebStore.com. Fifteen percent of sales goes to Living Beyond Breast Cancer.
6. Jo Malone Red Roses Bath Oil – Jo Malone fragrances are unbelievably intoxicating so we’re sure this subtle scent of roses, violet leaves, and lemon is no exception. $60, Department stores; a $20,000 donation goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
1. Pinkberry Cone– It’s about time – the healthy, yummy fro-yo from Pinkberry can now be held in one hand!
2. MacBook Pro – Though Kailei was a Mac and Keesha was a PC, Keesha has now converted and can’t get enough of her MacBookPro.
3. MD Skincare 4-in-1 Facial Treatment – These individually wrapped wipes are great when traveling, to remove make-up, and/or to get rid of the dirt and grime that may build up on your face during the day. It keeps your face feeling clean without stripping the oil or leaving a residue.
4. Banana Republic Indigo Skinny Cropped Jean – A skinny jean that can be worn even if you’re a little curvy. An ideal casual jean.
5. Anthropologie Leaps and Bounds Belt – With both brown and black on this versatile belt, it can go with just about anything. Put it on over a crisp white shirt or a turquoise dress.
6. Bobbi Brown Cosmetics – We’re loving Bobbi Brown right now. From the foundation to the mascara, to lip gloss, lip color or bronzer, Bobbi is making us feel oh so pretty.
7. Coconut Water – Move over Smart Water, Vitamin Water and G2, there’s a new beverage in town loaded with electrolytes and nutrition. Who knew that coconut water was packed with potassium, Vitamin C and promotes healthy skin and strong immune system? There are quite a few brands out there offering different flavors.
8. Hanky Panky Lace Trim Mid Rise Thong – If you don’t have any Hanky Pankies, you are late to the party. Whoever said thongs are uncomfortable obviously never wore Hanky Pankies.
9. Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker – If you still have a coffee maker requiring pouring coffee into a filter, you need to read on. A single serve coffee maker is the way to go! Keurig has one that uses small coffee filled “K-cups” and all you need to do is put one in, press the button and voila! You have a freshly brewed cup of coffee. Try Gloria Jean’s Butter Toffee coffee for your morning brew.