Ahhhh there’s nothing like coming home from a long work week, settling in with a great meal, your remote control and watching whatever you DVR’d that week. I don’t know if it’s the ability to fast forward through commercials or just knowing you can watch a couple of uninterrupted hours of your favorite shows…whatever it is, we’re having an affair with our DVR and we’re not ashamed to say it. So we thought we’d share with you a few shows on our DVR in case you’re looking to add to your line up. Click on the links to watch episodes and clips of the shows:
1. Real Housewives of D.C. – We like it for Stacie Turner and secretly for the pure, sheer drama of it all!
2. Rachel Zoe Project – It’s all about the fashion with this show…and watching Rachel’s patented fashion melt downs.
3. I Survived – According to Kailei this show gives you some good “survival tips” in the event you ever need them…warning, it’s pretty “heavy” content.
4. HawthoRNe – If you didn’t catch this show from season 1, go back and watch it first then watch season 2. Jada did her thing with this series!
5. Oprah – No explanation needed…the re-runs are holding us over until her last (sniffle-sniffle) season.
7. Life After – Interesting to see what people are up to now and/or what they were thinking then.