Generally, forwarded email is a pain in the neck. Between the chain letters, surveys and random jokes, it’s enough to make you want to change your email address. That said, every now and then you come across a forwarded email that’s….well…actually funny. So here’s a little “Friday funny” that was forwarded to me. Hope you get as much of a chuckle as I did:
1. Part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood..
8. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection…again.
9. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
10. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
11. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay. (Or wine…or Margaritas!!)
12. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
13. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
14. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a selfish driver from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
15. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists.
16. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey – but I’d bet my behind everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!