Last week, when Oprah announced that she would end the Oprah Winfrey Show in 2011, our hearts stopped. What would we do without the Oprah Show? Over the past quarter century she has graced our TVs and, in recent years, given many of us something to look forward to on the DVR when we come home from work. We wanted to reminisce and share with you some of our favorite Oprah moments throughout the years.
What we’ll miss:
- Her unparalleled ability to make people cry
- Her passion for giving
- Her honest quest for living an authentic life
- How she introduced us to people like Iyanla, Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz, Dr. Robin and Nate Berkus
- Oprah’s Favorite Things!
Some of our favorite Oprah Shows:
- Tom Cruise jumping on her couch
- When she lugged the fat she lost on a wagon
- The 1993 interview with Michael Jackson
- All of the shows where she educated us on our finances, wellness, relationships, spirituality etc.
- The one we were on back in 2005!
What about you? Will you miss The Oprah Show? If so, what will you miss? What are your favorites?