It goes without saying that being thankful for the blessings in our lives should be something we do consistently not just during a holiday. Nevertheless, the holiday season has an uncanny way of plucking our sentimental heart strings more than any other time of year. Perhaps it’s the realization that the year is ending or maybe it’s the reconnecting with family and friends. Whatever it is, we’re definitely feeling it right now. So in the spirit of Thanksgiving we’ve decided to share a few things we’re particularly thankful for right now and we ask that you too share what it is you’re thankful for by posting your comments below.
We’re thankful for…
– Our families whose love and guidance has been a constant source of joy in our lives
– Our friends near and far; those we talk to regularly and those we talk to occasionally, who continue to show their unconditional support and love
– The many character building “blessings in the lessons” that we’ve experienced this year that have undoubtedly made us stronger
– Being able to maintain a positive attitude even when faced with obstacles
– Living in a time where we can gain higher education, lead global organizations, and have no limitations to what we can accomplish
– YOU!! Our fantastic Vyne readers who keep us motivated to do what we do. Thanks for all of the love you’ve shown us in our inaugural year of The Vyne blog and The Vyne Weekly.
Let us hear from you! Tell us what you’re thankful for by posting your comments below. Happy Thanksgiving!